RationalPlan - The Alternative solution to Microsoft Project
Get most of the Microsoft Project functionality at just a fraction of its cost
RationalPlan is a powerful project management software designed to help both project managers and teams to create consistent project plans, allocate resources and analyze workload, track work progress, estimate projects' costs and manage budgets. Whether your applications are in the area of construction, engineering, services and consulting, software development or any other business field, RationalPlan can help you to complete your projects on time and within budget.
Key reasons for using RationalPlan:
- easily manage your company's projects
- get resources and finances under control
- brings project's critical issues to your attention (overallocated resources, critical path with configurable slack)
- track project evolution in terms of completion, time and costs
- "what if" scenarios capability is offered via multiple undo/redo levels allowing you to make changes and safely get back
- provides a clean way to break down your project, build schedules, allocate resources and manage budgets
- provides a step by step project guide which walks you through the project management process so you can lay down a project plan immediately
- a free project viewer is available for those that only need to see the details of a project
Have you found yourself in the role of a project manager and need a project management tool like Microsoft Project but do not want to pay that much on it? RationalPlan is the perfect alternative for you: easy to use and at just a fraction of the cost.
RationalPlan is a great alternative to Microsoft Project with some extra-features like multi project management (only for Multi Project version). It offers you the most important capabilities of a good project management software while being able to operate on various platforms starting with Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and all other Java enabled platforms.